Although we can provide importation and exportation services for all types of cargo, we are experts in handling and shipping oversized equipment, such as agricultural, construction, and industrial machines.
Atlantic Project Cargo is an affiliate of Atlantic Express Corp., founded in 1992. We are a leading United States-based provider of oversized agricultural and construction equipment logistics services. We have over 20 years of experience in the international logistics sector, during which our expert team has completed over 100,000 logistics and transportation projects for over 20,000 worldwide customers.
WHAT WE DO
Our team of experts has the expertise to handle all international freight shipments. Whether you need to import or export cargo, Atlantic Project Cargo will help you with any logistical project, including:
- Shipping agricultural equipment and machines: Tractors, combines, sprayers, etc.
- Shipping construction and earth-moving equipment: Forklifts, cranes, bulldozers, loaders, excavators, etc.
- Packing, crating, rigging, and shipping industrial equipment and machinery
- Shipping motor vehicles, including cars, trucks, and motorcycles
- Shipping yachts, boats, and small vessels
- Multimodal transportation projects: We have the resources to ship any cargo by air, sea, road, or rail
- Shipping perishables and temperature-sensitive cargo
- Humanitarian aid projects
- Packing and shipping hazardous materials
- Air and Vessel cargo chartering