Bulldozers, characterized by their wide flat blade in front, are robust heavy equipment vehicles crucial in various sectors, particularly in construction and engineering, due to their capacity to push large quantities of material, such as soil, sand, and rubble. Construction and engineering companies leverage bulldozers for numerous tasks including clearing land, leveling grounds, and creating pathways, thereby facilitating the efficient preparation of construction sites, and enabling the smooth progression of projects. Atlantic Project Cargo is equipped to ship bulldozers domestically and internationally to help construction companies accelerate work timelines and provide economic advantages by enhancing operational efficiency.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF Bulldozers
Here are some of the different types of bulldozers commonly used in construction, mining, agriculture, and other industries:
- Crawler Bulldozers
- Wheel Bulldozers
- Mini Bulldozers
- Swamp Bulldozers or Marsh Buggies
- Angled Blade Bulldozers
- Hybrid Bulldozers
- Rear Ripper Bulldozers
The choice of bulldozer type depends on the nature of the project, the terrain conditions, required maneuverability, and the tasks it needs to perform.
MOVING bulldozer ACROSS THE COUNTRY
Transportation of heavy cargo, heavy equipment, and construction machinery from state to state or across the country employ various methods to ensure safe and efficient delivery, including:
- Railway Transport: Economical for moving bulky machinery across vast distances without urgent deadlines.
- Road Shipping Methods:
• Flatbed Trailers: Commonly used for large machinery, ensuring secure anchoring.
• Semi-Truck: Suitable for medium-sized machinery with route flexibility.
• RGN (Removable Gooseneck): Ideal for tall machinery with a detachable front.
• Lowboy and Gooseneck Trailers: Suitable for moving tall and heavy machinery.
“Oversize load” signs and security vehicles are common for transporting oversized equipment.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING OF bulldozer
International shipping of the heavy machinery and cargo requires a thorough strategy to navigate the complex issues associated with international logistics, including compliance with international shipping regulations, customs procedures, and logistics management across vast global distances.
Atlantic Project Cargo offers clients expertise in both ocean freight and air freight:
- Ocean Freight:
• RoRo (Roll-on/Roll-off): Cost-efficient for wheeled cargo.
• Flat Rack Shipping: Utilizes open-sided flat rack containers for oversized machinery.
• Container Shipping: Suitable for smaller machinery or components.
• LoLo (Lift-on/Lift-off): Utilizes cranes for non-drivable items.
- Air Freight:
While being a more expensive alternative to ocean shipping, air freight is a viable option for the time-sensitive shipment of heavy and oversized cargo.
FACTORS AFFECTING THE COST OF bulldozer SHIPPING
- The weight and dimensions of the equipment significantly affect the price.
- The transportation distance also factors in, with longer distances incurring higher costs.
- The choice of transportation method, whether by land, sea, or air, can impact the cost.
- Import and export duties, taxes, and insurance also affect shipping costs.
ADVANTAGES OF bulldozer SHIPPING WITH ATLANTIC PROJECT CARGO
- Specialized Heavy And Outsized Cargo.
We are uniquely skilled in delivering expertise when managing the distinct challenges tied to transporting Heavy Cargo Equipment.
- Global Logistic Network.
We deliver efficient, timely, and dependable international cargo movements.
- Tailored Shipping Solutions.
We provide custom transport plans suited to your equipment’s specifications and destination.
- Comprehensive Regulatory Compliance.
Our team ensures timely deliveries by adhering to shipping laws and regulations at all stages.
- Cost-Effective Options.
Collaborative planning to secure budget-friendly and safe transportation for your heavy and oversized cargo.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES ATLANTIC PROJECT CARGO OFFERS
Atlantic Project Cargo provides comprehensive shipping services on all types of equipment, including: